How can I be patient when God tells me to wait?
5 Ways to Be Patient Waiting On God’s Timing
- Pray for patience and fortitude through the waiting season.
- Pray for God to reveal the next step or the next season.
- Pray for your heart to be open to the work God’s doing through this current season.
- Pray for transformation and renewal.
What happens when we don’t wait on God?
The moral of the story is, when you don’t wait on the Lord, you end up with consequences that hurt or nag you in the end. The Lord knows what’s best for us and that’s why he wants us to wait for his appointed time to make things happen.
How do you know God is preparing you for a breakthrough?
So here are 3 signs God might be preparing you for a major breakthrough that could be right around the corner. God doesn’t build on uneven ground. God doesn’t try to grow seeds in soil that is not good. And before God brings you into his presence, he will first cleanse you from all sin.
How can I hear God speak to me?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance. …
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes. …
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you. …
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
What happens when God visits you?
When God visits, your status changes. God visits in many ways. For example, the Holy Spirit can speak to you in your dream, he can give you a Biblical verse for you to receive your breakthrough, he can speak through your Pastor, he can visit in human form by sending someone to you, etc.
When God is silent he is working?
When God is quiet, He is watching and working When God is quiet, He is watching and working | Faith. God knew that the world needed a Savior; consequently, He sacrificed Jesus to save mankind although it was a difficult, dark day.